Pay & Benefits
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time
PAY RANGE: $15.00 to $22.00 plus to start depanding on experience
MEDICAL BENEFITS:After 90 days
HOURS: 7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. (Overtime as needed)
Interested? EMAIL your Resume and Cover letter or click below and send it to us.
CNC Mill Setup Machinist Needed
We are a growing company looking for lead CNC machinist.
Candidate must be able to setup machines and assist other operators
Employment type: Full time 7:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
CNC Horizontal and Vertical MILL SETUP MACHINIST
* Assist with operators issues
* Assists with new CNC programs testing and debugging.
* Create and implement production procedures, documentation and communications.
* Checks tool offsets.
* Selects proper tooling for machine operation as needed.
* Ensures quality of tooling.
* Operate fork lift.
* Meets all production and quality standards.
* Completion of CNC machine technology program and at least 3 year of machining experience, CNC machining and blue print reading, or an equivalent combination of classroom education, apprenticeship and experience.
* 3-5 years machining/setup experience.
* Ability to troubleshoot complex machining issues as they arise.
* Able to inspect and approve parts unsupervised.
* Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing and to interact/coordinate activities with others.
* Ability to read and use mechanical measuring devices.
* Physical ability to perform the essential job functions.
* Basic CAD/CAM knowledge preferred. (Mastercam)