Job openings for Machinist
CNC MACHINIST AND SETUP
compensation: $15.00 to $22.00 (depending on experience)
employment type: full-time
CNC Mill Setup Machinist Needed
* Assist with operators issues
* Assists with new CNC programs testing and debugging.
* Create and implement production procedures, documentation and communications.
* Checks tool offsets.
* Selects proper tooling for machine operation as needed.
* Ensures quality of tooling.
* Operate fork lift
* Meets all production and quality standards.
* Completion of CNC machine technology program and at least 3 year of machining experience , CNC machining and blue print reading, or an equivalent combination of classroom education, apprenticeship and experience.
* 3-5 years machining/setup experience.
* Ability to troubleshoot complex machining issues as they arise.
* Able to inspect and approve parts unsupervised.
* Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing and to interact/coordinate activities with others.
* Ability to read and use mechanical measuring devices.
* Physical ability to perform the essential job functions.
* Basic CAD/CAM knowledge preferred. (Mastercam)
PAY RANGE: 15.00 to 22.00 plus to start depending on experience
MEDICAL BENEFITS: After 90 DAYS
HOURS: 7:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M (overtime as needed)
Interested? EMAIL Your Resume/Cover Letter or Click Below and send it to us.